The Carr Family

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tired Out


Forgive me blog fans for I have sinned. It's been several weeks since my last post.....

I told Connor last Tuesday that we were on our way to the Zoo to meet some friends and he was so excited and kept saying, "Zoo" like he knew what it was and it was sure to be lots of fun (I'm sure he didn't remember it from the one time we went last summer when he was only 9 months).

He had a really good time seeing all of the animals we read about in his books. He was a little scared of the water park they just opened. Or, it may have been the 50 or so screaming kids running around, who knows. He was tired out by the end, and had a little nap on the way home. Note: although he looks naked, he did have on his swimsuit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

Looks like you had a blast at the zoo. It was great to see you over memorial day. I love the quilt! I have been wanting to get that done with all of my shirts, too.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Lori and Robby said...

Oh, Connor had a big day at the zoo! He looks so sweet napping on the way home. :)

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home