The Carr Family

Friday, July 20, 2007

I See London, I See France

I see someone's underpants....well probably no one's underwear besides my own, but we are really going to see London and France (Paris to be exact) very soon. Michael and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon for London to meet up with mom and dad and then travel to Paris next weekend. Dad's teaching the British Literature course that Lindsay and I took through Murray State. I am so excited to go back and see two wonderful cities I saw 8 years ago. We'll be sure and post pictures from our travels after we return. Connor is not going to make this trip, that would be too stressful for all involved. He'll have much more fun with his cousin Walker and the rest of the family, and probably will forget that we're even gone!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

Wow! Sounds like a blast. You guys have a safe and wonderful trip!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home