The Carr Family

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Trick or Treating at the Zoo


Funny story about the giraffe costume. I love giraffes and I bought this at the Cracker Barrell in Murray about 5 years ago hoping that someday I would have a 2T size child at Halloween. Lucky me, it fits him this year. We took the boys to the trick or treat party the zoo has and it was sooooo crowded. I think the nice weather brought everyone and their mama out. We committed a big sin....candy was eaten before dinner!

This was Walker's light saber that came with the outfit but the zoo was selling fancy light up ones for $5 so we bought them both one and they had fun chasing each other around the house with sabers in hand. Elmo was a celebrity that night, all of the kids wanted to have their picture with him, including Connor and Walker.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home