The Carr Family

Monday, April 07, 2008

Just a general update from our little world. I am 12 weeks (as of last Friday) and the baby is doing well. We had another ultrasound on Friday and everything was as it should be. We find out the sex of the baby on May 14th and we can't wait! I feel pretty good still other than the usual tiredness that hits after dinner every night.

I've also started physical therapy twice a week which is supposed to help my back injury from the wreck back in February. I'm not sure how long I'll have to go we'll just have to wait and see. Being pregnant and having back pain has allowed me to do a whole bunch of nothing around the house so the dust bunnies have grown and are now more like dust elephants.

Connor went with us this weekend to shop for a sleeper sofa since our guest room will be the baby's room. He was so well behaved and even gave us some feedback. At one point he jumped up on a couch and said, "Daddy this one is comfortable." He also decided that wearing sunglasses was a good way to shop while looking very chic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home