The Carr Family

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Keaton Update

I am now 33 weeks, only 7 weeks to go, or maybe less if I'm lucky. We had another ultrasound and doctor's appointment last Friday and things looked great with the amniotic fluid levels. According to the technician Keaton has a lot of hair on his head, as did Connor. He's a busy boy and spends lots of time kicking me in the ribs. Last time we checked he was estimated at 4 1/2 pounds so I think he's over 5 pounds at this point and it's getting pretty crowded in there. I start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks now and we scheduled another ultrasound in a month to check on things again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori and Robby said...

You still look so tiny! Can't believe it's almost time! Leah is going to be look huge next to Keaton -- she is almost 12 pounds!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home