The Carr Family

Thursday, October 09, 2008

We're all at home now and are doing well, besides the lack of sleep of course! Connor was so happy to have all of his family home too. He wanted to show Keaton their rooms and asked if Keaton could sleep in his bed. That would be interesting.

Of course baby brother's things are most interesting to big brother. We got out the bigger bouncy seat and Connor tried it out. You can really see the difference in the two here.
We went to the pediatrician on Tuesday and she said he looked good but come back on Friday to recheck his weight to make sure it's on it's way back up after birth. That's it for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

He is adorable, Emily!!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

Glad things are going well at home! He's so beautiful!

8:41 AM  
Blogger The Davis Family said...

He is perfect. Congrats!! I am glad that big brother is enjoying him too.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh boy do I miss my boys! I had to see the blog to get my fix this morning. I hope your day goes well. Love, Mom (Mimi)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home