The Carr Family

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day Connor gave me a potted plant in a bucket he decorated at preschool yesterday along with a laminated card with questions that he answered. Let me share with you what was on the card.

What's your mom's name? Emily

How old is she? 48 (What?? How did he come up with that number? I would have expected number 95 because that's Lightning McQueen's number, or 3 since he's 3 years old, but no 48 it is).

What does she do? Plays with me.

What's her favorite color? Green. (Not really, but I do have a green raincoat I've been wearing a lot lately).

What's her favorite food? Macaroni (That's his favorite food, but close enough).

Where does she take you for fun? The jumping place. (a.k.a. KaZoing).

What's her favorite movie? Madagascar (Hmmm......I do like animals a lot, but my real favorite is Steel Magnolias).

What do you want to tell her on this Mother's Day? I love you. (Awwwww that's my boy!)

Wishing all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day. I love you Marmy!! See you at the beach!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Thanks sweetie. Happy Mother's Day to you as well. I'm so glad we'll be spending the day together. That first pic of Keaton with his big smile made me cry it's so sweet. Connor's answers are so dear. As he said, "See you at the beach!"
Love, Mom

6:48 AM  
Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

Do our kids go to the same school? I got EXACTLY the same thing from Carter. The questions were a bit different but apparently you and I (and our kids) share the same love of macaroni. haha

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home