The Carr Family

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June Happenings

We celebrated Father's Day in Nashville and in Murray with my family. I had a family baby shower on Saturday in Nashville and then we drove to Murray that night and went out for Father's Day lunch on Sunday with my parents and Michael's dad. The boys had spent the entire week before in Murray without us. It was nice to have a little break and they had a great time going swimming, playing outside, trips to the Dairy Queen, miniature golf, and Mr. Gattis (Connor's favorite).
We love our daddy, he's the best!!
Keaton enjoyed the card that played music the most. Connor painted some hearts for daddy too.
Our sweet boys

Connor and Ivy (my cousin Kelley's daughter) at the shower.
We got some super cute things for our little guy.
My book club outing to Captain's Quarters on the River.
Jennie, myself, and Becky
And finally, Connor finished up his t-ball season the beginning of June. He was super excited to get the trophy and couldn't wait to show Michael. He did a really good job this year although I didn't get to watch very many games due to Keaton running on and off the field the entire time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie or Mom said...

What a lovely family you have, Emily. I especially enjoyed looking through the beach photos and seeing your parents and Nick and wife. I hope you deliver soon!
Love, Marie Forrester

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home