The Carr Family

Friday, November 12, 2010

A Little Project to Share

BEFOREAFTER
So I know I post pictures of the boys most of the time, but I thought I might change it up and show a recent project I completed. I was searching for a buffet for my great room and stopped in a local consignment store close to my office and found this buffet for $100. I painted it gray and spray painted the handles silver. I was so happy with the price and really liked how it turned out so I sent an email to the store owner to show them the before and after. She wants to put it in their next newsletter, pretty cool! In looking at this picture I see I need to change my lightbulb on the right to a "green" bulb since the color it give off is very yellow. Also have you notice how junky my garage is in the before picture? Yuck! We still haven't organized but that's on the agenda soon. I also found 6 dining chairs for $150 that I am going to redo for our dining room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamison said...

Emily----LOVE this project! So beautiful! I have been looking for a special piece to repaint for our living room! Sending my best from Michigan!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home