The Carr Family

Friday, March 25, 2011

March Happenings

This is how Keaton sits every day when watching his favorite cartoons. No exceptions. I hope he doesn't ruin his eyesight since he's mere inches from the t.v., but I have other things to worry about.
Cooper is smiling, what else is new?
Connor's modeling his mommy's house shoes. Love his facial expression, it says "Yes, I am five and I am wearing ladies' house shoes, and I don't mind a bit."

Cooper's joined in and is now taking baby swim lessons with Miss BJ, our wonderful swim instructor. Seems he has become the class demo baby because he never cries when you dunk him under water. Miss BJ's philosphy is to start them early and they won't fear the water like older babies do. I have to admit he's doing really well, so well fact he may teach Poppy how to swim in Florida this year. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home