The Carr Family

Monday, August 20, 2007

Vacation Pictures

We've got TONS of pictures to share from our trip, almost 500 actually. I'll try and post a few at a time as to not bore you to death.
Beautiful Hotel on Oxford Street and tons of shops. The shopping in London is to die for, but the only problem is the dollar is 2.20 to the British pound so you have to double everything which makes it quite expensive. Think $6.00 for one coke!!
Buckingham Palace...we went here the day we arrived and didn't see the changing of the guard, it was too much trouble to get there early on the days they do it. We did see a guard stomping around in front which was neat.
Hyde Park is beautiful and there was a big triathalon going on the day we were there which added some excitement.
We ate a lot of pub fare while in London and I have to say it wasn't my cup of tea at all. Michael on the otherhand loved the food!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fritsche Family said...

Love the pictures from your trip! Glad you had a great time.

Sorry to hear about Connor's bumps and bruises...something we have to look forward to in the not so distant future. :)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm sure it was neat to relive some old memories from when you were there before. Glad you made it back safely.

6:27 AM  
Blogger The Davis Family said...

I am so jealous. I went through just about every picture that you sent and tried to pretend that I was there:) I am glad you had a great time and that you made it home safely.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home