The Carr Family

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Old Fart

I turned 31 the day after Connor turned 2 which was September 19th. I share the day with some special people, my cousin Kerri, friends Tiffany and Lindsay.
We ate dinner with my mom, Connor's Mimi who stayed with us last week, at the North End Cafe. Connor was so good and enjoyed his spanish rice, although most of it ended up on the floor. That's why you leave a good tip right?
We had pie and ice cream at the Homemade Pie and Ice Cream Kitchen which is sooooo good. Connor ran through the sprinkers a few too many times and kept saying on the way home, "I so wet!!"
Michael and I took advantage of free babysitting and went to Jeff Ruby's http://www.jeffruby.com/index.php?affiliate_uid=louisville and Proof http://www.proofonmain.com/proof/default.aspx for drinks the next night. Proof is a very cool restaurant & bar connected to 21C a museum and hotel.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Davis Family said...

What a big week or the Carr household. Looks like you both had a great time celebrating another year. Happy Birthday to you both.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home