The Carr Family

Friday, December 21, 2007

New York City

I went to visit my friend Lindsay in New York City last week. She was in town from Sydney working on research for her PhD at the library. I was relieved to finally get there, my flight was canceled a mere 30 minutes from landing at LaGuardia and we had to turn the plane around and fly back to Louisville.
This is Washington Square--the squirrels there were enormous and very friendly which surprised me. I thought New Yorkers were supposed to be rude.

Stopped by NYU for a few souvenirs.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Davis Family said...

What fun... and how great was it to see Lindsey. I am so jealous of your jet setting. I have barely set foot outside of the house the past few weeks. Looks like you had a great time. Hope You and Michael and Connor have wonderful Christmas.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

How fun!! I'm so glad you got to see Lindsay...I think about her often.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home