The Carr Family

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Little Fireman

Last Tuesday was a field trip to the North Oldam Fire Department with many moms and kids from my Mom's Club. Connor was so excited to be going to see the firetrucks. All of the kids got hats and coloring books courtesy of the fire department.
Connor tried out the amubulance. I think this was the high point of the trip for him because he really wasn't interested in getting in the actual firetruck (probably because it was running and pretty loud).

"Look at those mommies up there!" This is is what he was telling me in the picture below.They extended the ladder and let several volunteers climb the up the very top. Tanya from my playgroup was one of the brave ones who tried it out in full fireman's gear no less. You couldn't pay me to climb that thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home