The Carr Family

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Outdoor Fun

Well this first picture isn't outdoor fun related but I thought I'd put a pregnancy picture on here since I haven't been taking very many. I am 21 weeks now and feeling pretty good. Things seem to be going smoothly now with the pregnancy (knock on wood) so we'll hope things continue to stay that way. The baby is kicking around just to make sure I know he's in there. According to Connor he wants his baby to "come out now!" I told him it would be sometime after his birthday before he gets to meet his brother. He tells the baby hello and pats my stomach and thinks that he's in my belly button. He put some pool water in it the other day to see if the baby wanted to go swimming. How thoughtful he is!
On to the outdoor post.....up until the past couple of days we've been spending most of our time outdoors since the weather's been so nice. We finallly got some sand to fill up the new sandbox in the backyard. Makes me want to go back to the beach!
Playing with cars and firetrucks outside. He was pretending to spray me with the hose car in the picture above.

We got the slip in slide out on Memorial Day and he loved it. Unfortunately it wasn't very sunny so he got cold pretty quickly. A 2 year old could care less about being cold he was having too much fun.



We've been to the park a few times since it's warmed up. This is one of his favorite spots at Tom Sawyer Park.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Cute picture of you and baby boy, Em. You've popped out more since I last saw you. Of course, Connor looks cute as well. Love, Mom

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home