The Carr Family

Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's a........

Boy! Connor's going to have a little brother. I had an early ultrasound this Tuesday (we weren't supposed to find out until May 14) because of the problems I've been having. The tech told me she could tell the sex of the baby if I wanted to know. I said she couldn't tell me because Michael was at home with Connor and I wanted him to be there so we could hear the news together. I asked her to write it down on a piece of paper and we'd open it when I got home. So that's what we did and I've been saying for a while now that I am destined for boys so we both had a strong feeling that it would be another boy. Everything on the ultrasound looked good as did our baby boy which is a big relief! So now we get to start thinking about names. I asked Connor if he wanted a little brother and he said no. I conviced him that he could teach the baby how to play footballl and baseball and he decided that sounded okay to him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Congratulations! How fun. I'm glad all's well.

7:41 PM  
Blogger The Davis Family said...

Horray!!!!! What fun another boy. Connor will be a great big brother. Congratulations.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

So exciting! Two little boys! Congrats!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

Congrats!! Boys are so much fun. Glad to hear everything is going well.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Lori and Robby said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear what his name will be!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home