The Carr Family

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am now 27 weeks and things are still going well. People at work are telling me I am starting to waddle as I make the long trek to the bathroom 10+ times a day. I have an ultrasound in a few weeks to make sure that things are still looking good with baby. Speaking of baby, we decided on a name, Keaton, which means lover of nature. Connor calls him "Keaton baby."
We've been frequently pools recently since it's been pretty hot here.

Not sure what this bucket around the neck is about but he likes it regardless. He just walks around the kitchen table, or I should say marches around the kitchen table because he chants, "March, March 2, 3, 4."

2 Comments:

Blogger Good Golly Gertie said...

You are too cute of a pregnant girl!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Fritsche Family said...

You look great!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home