The Carr Family

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Connor!



Happy Birthday to our sweet little boy. I can't believe that 3 years ago today we met you for the first time. You make us smile each day just being you and when you talk in that precious little voice of yours it melts our hearts. Even though the signs of being a baby are gone, no more diapers, bottles, pacifiers, you'll always be our baby. We love you very much! Here's to many more happy days.....
I was telling Connor a few weeks ago that he peed on me in this last picture because he wasn't wearing a diaper. I tell him he showered me with love. He thought that was hilarious and every time he sees it above our couch he says, "I peed on on you when I was a baby!" Sometimes he tells me when he wants me to pretend he's a baby and hold him and then says, "I peed on you" but he's just referring to the picture thank goodness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Connor!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Lori and Robby said...

Can't believe you're already three! Happy Birthday, Connor!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy. I had fun at your party. Love, Mimi

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home