The Carr Family

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Keaton's 1 month old!

Looks like we have a little cheerleader, hooray!
Connor loves to have Keaton come hang out in his bed to read books before naptime.


November 4th, Election Day, was Keaton's 1 month birthday. The boys and I went to vote, and that was an experience in itself! Connor thought I was saying we're going to the "boat" which is a big ole' boat the kids can play on at Oxmoor Mall. I had to explain we are going to vote and not to the boat. We made it through and all left with "I voted" stickers. I let Connor vote for me, but I did tell him to pick Obama!
Keaton went to the doctor yesterday for his 1 month checkup. Here's the stats: height 22 1/2 inches long (75 percentile), weight 11 pounds 9 ounces (75 percentile). They thought he looked great. He's doing well, if only we could just get him through the major fussiness from 7-10pm he has every night. Hopefully this too will pass.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Davis Family said...

It really does pass. I thought they had sent home the wrong baby when Madi screamed for hours at night....everyone kept telling me it would end soon. Now, over 10 months later I can hardly remember it.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home