The Carr Family

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Random Bits

Had to share a picture of some beautiful flowers from the yard. Pro-they smelled great and brightened up the dining room. Con-they came with lots and lots of ants, did I say lots??
Yep, Keaton is smiling again. Surprised? Not me.
Connor's preschool class made shirts with everyone's handprints on them. So cute. The teachers asked them to wear them on their last day. I thought he might be excited to be out of school, but the first Monday rolled around and he asked if we were going to school and was disappointed with my answer. I miss him going to school too, it was a nice break for me twice a week!
The boys had their first bath together several weeks ago. Both seemed to enjoy the company since they've been bathing solo. Keaton loves to splash, Connor not so much loving Keaton and the splashing. But hey, what's having a little brother if he's not at least a little bit annoying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home