The Carr Family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Connor's Birthday Weekend (and mine)

Connor, cousin Walker, and Keaton at lunch on Saturday for my birthday.
Connor's awesome Thomas the Train cake courtesy of my friend Jennie.

I'm thinking this is a great JCPenney catalog pose.
Keaton browsing the toy bins.
A new scooter!!

It was Christmas morning on September 18th this year. Sweet old daddy burned the midnight oil until the wee hours of the morning putting this train table together for the birthday boy. He loved it, and I have to say it really is pretty cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

Happy birthday to Connor and Emily! Hope you both had great ones!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to you both! That cake is awesome - and so is the train table. You guys are such a beautiful family!

10:47 AM  
Blogger The Williams said...

AMAZING cake! Happy birthday to you both.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Fritsche Family said...

What a cake! I don't envy Michael putting together that train table. We did it back in February and it's quite the chore - much more difficult than I had ever anticipated!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home