The Carr Family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mid July Baby Update!

Well, no pictures downloaded that I can post but I will give a quick baby Cooper update. I had an ultrasound last week and the week before to check my fluid levels and they were "a low normal" which is better than just low I guess. 2 weeks ago he was estimated at 6 pounds 13 ounces which I think sounds about right. Just this morning I went to the doctor and she said I am 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced and his head is low. I had just told Michael last night that I felt that he had dropped down. So it could be a week or it could be days. I'm betting days, maybe this weekend. We better get to work on his bedroom tonight, poor thing doesn't have a thing put in a drawer or a bed to sleep in!

Also on the homefront we moved into the new house over July 4th weekend. We paid movers this time which was the best idea ever. I sat in my chair on the front porch and directed the men who brought in the loads of stuff we have accumulated over the years. The boys have adjusted well and Connor quite enjoys having his new room with an extra bed, perfect for a grandparent to sleep in.

That's all for now, my next post will probably be baby news so stay tuned......

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I can't wait to hear!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

Sounds wonderful!! I already feel like I could deliver and I'm just 28 weeks in...haha. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

6:23 PM  
Blogger tish said...

Praying for you and baby Cooper! That's exciting - can't wait to hear your good news!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home