The Carr Family

Monday, August 27, 2007

Bubbles

I just wanted to add this picture because I thought it was cute. On to the bubbles....my child is obsessed with these little translucent floating objects, but then again what kid isn't? It's all he talks about. Here's the conversation as we approach our house.
Connor: "Our house."
Mommy: "Yes, it is our house."
Connor: "Bubbles, I want bubbles."
Mommy: "It's so hot outside Connor, I think it's 100 degrees outside. Wouldn't you rather go inside and play in the air conditioning?"
Connor: "Bubbles, I want bubbles!!"
Mommy: "Maybe later sweetie."
Connor: (Sound of inconsolable crying.)



3 Comments:

Blogger The Davis Family said...

Emilee, He is getting so big. I can't believe he is almost 2. I love the new pics. We must get the boys together soon to play.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Good Golly Gertie said...

Emily-- he's so gorgeous. And, you're such a great photographer! These pictures are awesome.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

He's so precious! I wouldn't be able to say no either.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home