The Carr Family

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

We hope all of our family and friends have a wonderful Christmas.
"Hello, Santa? It's Connor Carr down in Crestwood, KY and I've just been checking out my presents under the tree. I'm a little worried that mommy and daddy didn't tell you what I wanted for Christmas.....let me tell you one more time just in case you forgot. I want a sucker, cars and a choo choo train."
"Yes I've been a very good boy this year."
"Okay, have a safe trip and Merry Christmas!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori and Robby said...

That naked-by-the-Christmas-tree picture is going to be great blackmail one day! :)

Have a Merry Christmas!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Ah, the traditional naked by the tree photo. I love that little fella. Mimi

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home