The Carr Family

Saturday, January 19, 2008

January Update

It's been a couple of weeks so I guess it's time to have a mid January update. What's up here? It's freezing! Connor's been forced to wear a hat, but he doesn't mind too much. He even asked me to take his picture wearing it so he could look at himself on the camera.
What else has the Carr household been up to? Building forts.....
Taking baths with Jobu's help. She's always coming up to see what's going on in the bathroom.
Not sharing his cars with his friend Riley. Note the way he has tried to let her know with his hands that they're "off limits."
Attending Gymsters class and birthday parties at My Gym. This was at our neighbor, Annabelle's birthday party. The first thing he said when we got in the car was, "I want a cupcake at the birthday party." His wish was granted, chocolate cupcakes from the Homemade Pie and Ice Cream Kitchen. Sooooo good!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I love the picture in the hat and so glad he is wearing it in this cold weather. What a sweetie.
Mom/Mimi

8:16 PM  
Blogger Lori and Robby said...

Looks like you all are having fun despite this cold weather. We'll have to get together soon!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I love looking at thse pictures! Emily, you always have the creative touch! He is such a beautiful baby...and growing...wow! I want to come and see you maybe for a couple days over my Spring Break. I've never met Connor! Miss you!
Allison

5:07 PM  
Blogger Lori and Robby said...

I know these things are ridiculous, but I've got to tag seven people and you are in my top seven. :) You can see the details on my blog. Consider yourself tagged!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home