The Carr Family

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Man Overboard!!

One morning earlier this week I went into Keaton's room to retrieve him from his crib and he was standing up facing the wall just talking to himself. I startled him and he quickly turned around and fell backwards. I yelled to Michael, "Daddy, it's time to move the mattress down again!" I could see him just flipping out over the top of the crib, but luckily he made it through the day and we got his crib moved to the lowest level where it will stay until he's ready to move into a big bed. I got video of the boys standing up and falling down in the crib together and just laughing about it. So cute.


3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

i STRESS about the mattress not being low enough for Audrey! And it's one of those cribs where the rail doesn't drop down (which I actually prefer)... i'm thinking about switching her to a big girl bed SOOOOOON even tho she's YOUNG!

Such cute pics :D

12:20 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I love that first picture so much. What a sweet and happy boy he is (along with his big brother of course). Love,Mimi/Mom

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jamison said...

You make beautiful babies! I bet you have heard that before :) Thanks for sharing your blog with me.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home