The Carr Family

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Baby Yet.....

Well, it's almost a week since my last OB appointment and I still look like this. We really thought he'd be here by now, but he's decided otherwise. Connor tells me he knows when Cooper's coming, but when I ask him when he says he can't tell me. Frustrating! On the positive side, we've tried our best to get things in order before the big day and we've had several days to do so. So thanks to Cooper!

We've been enjoying some time indoors since it's been so hot outside and this pregnant mama isn't interested in sweating it out in this heat! Our dining room is currently housing a tent, see below.
Back in June we visited the playground at the boys new preschool at Crestwood United Methodist. Connor will go Monday through Thursday and Keaton on Monday and Wednesday. This means mommy will have a little break on Mondays and Wednesdays, hurray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home