The Carr Family

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Where's My Splinter??

So the first day I go to work out at the Y, we thought Connor had broken his finger. Apparently a kid slid on top of him on the slide in the kid area and no one decided to come get me or tell me about it. Not good. We went to the Pediatrician and then to the ER for an x-ray (wasn't broken after all just a bad bruise and some swelling). Next stop was the other office for our Pediatrician because he needed a finger splint (or splinter as the injured one called it). We've not been back to the Y to exercise since I don't feel comfortable leaving them there. He wore the "splinter" for several days and did NOT want to take it off. I told him I had thrown it away after it became waterlogged and fell off in his friend's little pool. All is well now and we are anxiously awaiting the large bill from the ER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home